Sunday 19 October 2008

Even closer to Christmas

Finally my 2008 Christmas cards have had their finishing touches and are out in the market place.
I'm quite pleased with some of the quirky greetings that I've chosen this year. And hopefully they'll bring a few smiles and chuckles.

I'm not sure which is my favourite, although I am quite partial to Mr Penguin.
And Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without a bowl of Figgy Pudding.
Only time will tell which is your favourite though.
They are available here and here and very very soon here too.
Oh and here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the stocking one, and the bauble with the horse fabric.

Tara @ Aquamarine Art said...

Penguin penguin!xx

Cate said...

Oooh, i'm with tara...penguins are so cute! tho i do like the simplicity of the tree.