Monday 24 November 2008

All systems go

I'm getting ready for my major Christmas Event this week. It's a 3 Day Event at Harewood House, just outside Leeds, starting on Friday. I'm hoping for great things, which is a sure ill-fated curse!

Harewood House is an amazing venue, so that alone should draw in the crowds. We used to be up on a hill in a far off field in a damp cold marquee. But new organisers have taken over and we are now positioned in the recently refurbished, very smart, conference halls.

If you live nearby, or nearby enough, I'm sure it will be a great day out. With over 50 hand selected stalls, beautiful grounds to wonder around in, I can guarentee it will be worth the visit. If you do make it, please come over and introduce yourself!

2 comments:

Daisie said...

Good luck, fngers crossed for great success!!!
xxx

Tara @ Aquamarine Art said...

OH HOW I WISH I COULD COME!xx