Friday 13 November 2009

::friday flickr favourites::

I'm a bit obsessed with these colours at the moment and hope you'll enjoy perusing these lovely examples. Hopefully it all works and the links will take you through to more about these artists.

1. Mini Quilt Monday 2. Citron Stack 3. Crafting 365 4. Bosch 5. grey and yellow linen clutch 6. Crafting 365: 285Mottle 7. Yellow and Grey Wing Chair 8. Pete and Pearl 9. side plate

Enjoy and Happy Friday!

See more :: friday flickr favourites:: here

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those colours! Kx

Gina said...

Oh they are beautiful colours together. I'm sure Kylie @ 3Sheets will approve too.. very much her vibe!

Kylie said...

I do!! I love them!! Great selection Karen :) K x

One Flew Over said...

I spy the citron stack! Thanks Karen x

BadPenny said...

these are lovely ...grey needn't be dull !

Kickcan & Conkers said...

Nice colour combo. Really, really like Pete and Pearl.