Sunday 17 July 2011

White Stuff is my number 1 shop of choice for everyday wear. I do probably over buy from there...preferably in the sale as it is quite pricey. That said, the quality is fantastic, the pieces so wearable and the attention to detail is just breathtaking.

And that's not just with the clothing...
White Stuff labels just get me every time.

This latest one on my recent purchase is case in point...

The retro design is just perfect. It goes without saying that the aqua/red combo is a winner in my book.
And would you take a look at the safety pin...

White Stuff pay attention to every aspect of design...no bog standard pin for them.


3 comments:

A Deegan said...

he he, i've hoarded the pins and twine too! glad I am not alone:)

Nicky said...

Me too!

Kylie said...

That's so funny! I've bought a couple of clothes labels with this kind of pin and I've thought exactly the same thing! :) Sometimes it's the little things that say the biggest things, don't you think? Kx