Thursday 8 December 2011

Busy, busy, busily getting through my To Do List.
Yesterday was all about printing bags and labelling.

I'm getting along fairly well...until my stapler broke and now I need to go out and get a new one so I can finish off packaging the mirrors and magnet sets.

That was a tiny glitch in the preparation process.
What was slightly more problematic was forgetting to make a whole load of zipper pouches.
I think I'll be up quite late tonight.

I actually only really popped by to let you know that Lynne over at Lily's Quilts is hosting a giveaway on her blog...go check it out...I think you'll like it...

Back to pouch making...and stapling...and kit compiling...and...

4 comments:

Reene@Nellie's Niceties said...

These look fabulous! I'm sure you'll do a roaring trade!

WandaFish said...

Good luck! Hope you have a lovely time at We Make London and sell loads of goodies.
Love the mirrors in their little pouches!

{Leila}Where the Orchids Grow said...

Looking good Karen!

Handige An said...

pfieuw! sounds like a lot of work! Good luck!! they look beautiful :)