Wednesday 21 March 2012

I'm rather excited and honoured to be featured on UK Handmade today in their MEET: feature...


For those that may not know ukhandmade, it is a design led online magazine committed to showcasing and promoting the best creative talent the UK has to offer...

I have to add that those are their words and not mine and so to be featured makes me very proud.

If you haven't learnt all there is to know about me while reading my blog then head over to the article and let me know if there is anything new you have learnt!

It's right here...


6 comments:

monda-loves said...

That is exciting - I learnt some stuff about you that I didn't know :o)
You also have a lovely studio space - it's far far away from my cramped and overcrowded spare room!

Cherie said...

Great interview!
I love your fabrics the colours are so fresh!
I want your sewing room!! I love how neat everything is stored! And the colour is so right for an attic =D

Kylie said...

I'm heading over there now but just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! first :) Kx

Nicky said...

Are you sure you do any work ?? It looks way too tidy!

lisa stubbs said...

fantastic, I'll head over and read now!xx

Colette said...

Great feature - and very inspiring, congratulations!