Sunday 24 June 2012

It's Brit Quilt Swap time...


I probably should have done this post yesterday to give those Brits amongst you that wanted a chance to sign up to do so (sorry, sign up closed today).
I'm excited to hear who I'm going to be sewing for and see what amazing piece (no pressure there!) my secret partner comes up with for me.

Here's the mosaic I constructed to give my partner a feel for my likes at the mo but please head here for all the links to these stunning pieces as I forgot to save them to post here.

Other participants have posted some fantastic treasuries and it's going to be lots of fun following what everyone is up to.

Keep an eye on it all too here... 

6 comments:

Debs said...

Oh I love that Film in the Fridge flags quilt too! Its been on my 'quilts i must make' list for too long. I also have the most ginormous stash of shades of beige from before i got a kona solids swatch card and could never find the same shade half way through a project !

Nicky said...

Love all of it - sitting this one out but good luck!

Paravent said...

Wow! They all look amazing! Do you know yet what style you're going to make Karen? So many options. I love the middle one on the top row - super gorgeous! Can't wait to see what you make :) Kx

Jo @ life in lists said...

I love your inspiration board, so pretty! Wish I had time to participate, but I think my head would fall off with stress if I attempted to find the time :)

Charlotte said...

love your mosaic! So excited to be taking part (although secretly terrified I will get a superstar to make for!)

Wendy said...

I always feel a bit left out with the Brit Quilt swaps... the standard is just far too high for me to consider joining! Maybe I should set up a "can't sew in a straight line, cut all wrong and have a bird's nest on the back of your quilting" swap...